Contact Me

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff # 7

It’s time again to share some of my favorite pins from my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest. 
Let’s see with how many of these you can identify yourself.









It’s impossible not to identify myself with all of them, but the ones that apply better to my life are the “which book should I read next?” I have so many books on my TBR that somedays I feel like making a raffle just to decide what to read next. 
I also love the one about when a friend is reading a book you love and you are freaking out because you know what is coming. That happens to me a lot with my sister and I love it, especially when is something I know is going to freak her out. I know, I’m evil… I enjoy her pain. Buaaahhhh
The “it’s time for bed”… what can I say? That scene plays every night at my house. 
And last but not least, I love when people tell me they would like to read, but they don’t know what to read. I love to help people find books to love, loooooove it! I should make business cards with a title like Readers’ Advisor or something like that.

What about you? With which ones do you identify the most?

To see my previous Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here.

Click here if you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. That 3rd one was me a month ago. I have got to figure out a system LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to read next, that's always been a challenge for me after I finish a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thinık it's a challenge for all of us. :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...