Contact Me

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille


Today is Tuesday! You know what that means? Yes, today is that special day in the week when we can treat our eyes to some delicious eye candy. It’s Top Off Tuesday! Top Off Tuesday is a feature hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.

Today, I have a very very nice cover, the cover for Against the Ropes. Against the Ropes is the first book in the Redemption series by Sarah Castille. I haven’t read this book and if I’m honest after reading some reviews I’m not sure I’ll read it… it’s not for me… but that doesn’t mean I cannot appreciate the cover “art”. *drools*

He scared me. He thrilled me. And after one touch, all I could think about was getting more…

Makayla never thought she’d set foot in an underground mixed-martial arts club. But if anyone needs a medic on hand, it’s these guys. Trouble is, at her first sight of the club’s owner she’s the one feeling breathless.

All sleek muscle and restrained power, the man they call Torment plays to win at any cost. Whether it’s in the ring or in the bedroom, he knows exactly when to use a soft touch and when to launch a full-on assault. He always knows just how far he can push. And he’s about to tempt Makayla in ways she never imagined
If you also want to participate on Top Off Tuesday head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just to see which other blogs are participating.

5 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...