Contact Me

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever: Children's Books Edition #2

It's been a while since I did one of this Worst Covers Ever: Children's Books Edition, but after seeing some beautiful gems in the internet I knew I couldn't be selfish, I had to share them with you. 









I'm pretty sure some of these are photoshoped, but still they are pretty bad good. My favorite is Mommy Drinks because you're bad, I'm pretty sure more than one mother can identify with this book. My second favorite is Dead Whales Can't Wave Back And The Japanese Are To Blame, I like it because it's sad and wrong but so right at the same time. 
What do you think of these covers?

If you want to check previous Worst Covers Ever click Here

3 comments:

  1. OMG! What in the world! LOL Where did you find this??..LOL The first cover got my attention right away..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK but really Mommy & The Milk Man is a classic I tell ya! (JUST KIDDING) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, pretty sure some are photoshopped

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...