Contact Me

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Off Tuesday: Found by Alyssa Rose Ivy


Today is Tuesday! You know what that means? Yes, today is that special day in the week when we can treat our eyes to some delicious eye candy. It’s Top Off Tuesday! Top Off Tuesday is a feature hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger's Book Blog, Amanda from On a Book Bender, and Christi from Smitten with Reading.

The cover I have for you today is the cover for Found. Found is the third book in The Crescent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy. I really like this cover, I like the colors and the simplicity of it, the perfect (for me) model’s body has nothing to do with my decision to share it with you… nothing.
I haven’t read this book, but the reviews are really good. I added first book (Flight) to my TBR. Let’s see when I get to read it.

Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.
If you also want to participate on Top Off Tuesday head over to Felicia’s blog to share your link or just to see which other blogs are participating.

2 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...