Contact Me

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff # 8

It’s been a while since last time I shared some of my favorite pins from my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest.

I have some many new awesome pins that it was very difficult to just choose these ones. I hope you like them and feel identify with them.


I don’t know about you but I feel like a sinner every time I watch a movie based on a book I haven’t read. I always try to read the book first, but it doesn’t always happen. Hubby makes fun of me because he knows this is important for me.
I can’t believe when people tell me they don’t read. Why!? I really can’t understand it. It makes me feel like I need to “convert them” to readers. I always do my best, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
Amazon “Buy now with “1-Click” is so dangerous!! Some days I am like what did I just do? 

What about you? What do you think about these quotes?


To see my previous Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here.

Click here if you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest.

9 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...