Contact Me

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Covers of the World: Worst Covers Ever: Pulp Fiction Books Edition

Today I have something very special for you. I have a selection of Pulp Fiction covers that will make your day. Don’t look only to the titles and the “art”, but also, pay close attention to the texts in the covers. Enjoy!

Warning: These covers are intended for a mature and open-minded audience.

I really don’t know what to say about these. There are some really funny like the Flying Lesbian; We, Three Queens; and The Trouble with Fidelity. And others very disturbing like My Son.. My Lover.

What do you think of these covers? Which one is your favorite?

If you want to check previous editions of Worst Covers Ever click Here
 

8 comments:

  1. I had to share The Lady is a Lush with a friend of mine! I love these kind of covers--they make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is really good. I love the text at the bottom... LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to understand WTF is going on with the Flying Lesbian. Is that her cape she's holding? And why is the woman doing the limbo in front of her? Not to sound insensitive--but for someone who's there against her will, the chick with the bongos looks entirely to happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO doing the limbo!!! Yes, they all look entirely too "happy"... maybe is the magic cape or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These covers fall into the so bad they're funny category. How did anyone ever think these were a good idea? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLLL this is an awesome post!! I love crazy funny old and random book covers! lol do you own any of these? I love how old books used to have the weirdest covers.. haha . I like o collect like old covers of books I love. They're not like this…bc I don't read bodice rippers which I'm pretty sure these are all romance? or maybe not haha. The office party one and first one made me laugh so hard.

    -Diamond @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...