Contact Me

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff # 9

This year I haven’t spent as much time on Pinterest as I did last year, so I haven’t pin as many wonderful pins as before. Still, I found some great Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff to share with you. Without further ado here they are:


The first image is me every night. Sometimes I feel bad with DH, but when I turn the page the feeling is gone. 
Ok, the second one is also me every night… I may have a problem. You should see the bags I have under my eyes right now… not pretty at all. Damn you books!
Third image is my answer to “I may have a problem”. 
Spoilers, spoilers! I don’t want to read spoilers unless I’m looking for them. I’m pretty sure there is a special place in hell for people who openly share spoilers without any care for others. 
As you can deduct from my previous comments, I’m booked every night. 
Hello, my name is Marcela and I’m guilty of flaking out on my friends for a good book. I know I shouldn’t do it, but sometimes books are just too good to stop reading then. 
I wish I had medals for all the “marathons” I have done, that would be seriously impressive. 

What about you? With which of these images do you identify the most? 

To see my previous Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff posts click here.

Click here if you want to follow my Book Quotes and Other Book-Related Stuff board on Pinterest.


6 comments:

  1. LOL I love these! I don't mind spoilers but I do try to hide mine when I give them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! If book bloggers live on the same house, nobody would know how full it is because it'll be one quiet dormitory. Everyone's nose is buried in a book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will rather stay in and read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahha, these are great! I love the cat on the other person's head in the second one! And that's definitely me in the second to the last. :)

    ~ Liza @ Classy Cat Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal favorite is disappearing into to books as superpower ;) B/c I can (and do) rock that superpower regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. I try to avoid spoilers, but I don't get extremely upset when I read one.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...