Contact Me

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge: 2nd Quarter Update


It’s time for my 2015 Audiobook Challenge Second Quarter Update. This quarter wasn’t as good as my previous quarter. Lately I’ve been on a reading/listening funk. I’m not enjoying books/series/genres I used to enjoy; so everyday I’m looking for something new to get my attention. Sadly, there are only very few titles that have achieved this. It’s very frustrating to say the least, because I still want to read/listen to audiobooks, the problem is I don’t find anything appealing. I really hope this is only temporally and in couple of weeks/months I’ll be feeling again like my old self.
  1. Huntress Moon (The Huntress/ FBI Thrillers, #1) by Alexandra Sokoloff
  2. The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel by Gabrielle Zevin
  3. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
  4. Stolen by Margaret Windsor
  5. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
  6. A Reunion Of Ghosts: A Novel by Judith Claire Mitchell
  7. Last Heartbeat (Last Heartbeat Series #1) by T.R. Lykins
  8. Twisted by Andrew E. Kaufman (DNF)
  9. Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale
  10. Fear the Sky (The Fear Saga, #1) by Stephen Moss
  11. You (You #1) by Caroline Kepnes
  12. Vision in Silver (The Others #3) by Anne Bishop
  13. Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews
  14. The Silver Witch by Paula Brackston
  15. Before I Go by Colleen Oakley
  16. Departure by A.G. Riddle
  17. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
  18. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
  19. Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson #8) by Darynda Jones
  20. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
  21. BLOWN (Gregg Kaplan series #1) by Chuck Barrett
  22. Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center
  23. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
  24. Not My Father's Son by Alan Cumming
  25. Invisible City (Rebekah Roberts #1) by Julia Dahl
  26. Triptych (Will Trent #1) by Karin Slaughter

The level I signed up for in this challenge was Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+ Audios. Adding these ones to the 34 audiobooks I listened on the first quarter give me a total of 60 audiobooks... Mission accomplished! 

Have you listened to any great audiobook(s) lately? If so, please share that knowledge with me, I’m always looking for recommendations.

Hot Listens is also hosting a giveaway for all the participants on the challenge. To visit her blog click Here

3 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT! You over achiever...I think you are ahead of me :)

    I am kind of in that kind of funk too. I have been listening to stuff outside my normal zone cause well nothing is really sticking to me. I haven't finished an audiobook in over a week. I have started a few. I am about to finish one but wasn't wowd by it (the narration was fine).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! That's my girl :) You are kicking ass...YAY!
    I'm in a romance slump :( I'm finding a lot pleasure with thrillers and suspense though. I also hope the my slump is just temporary.
    I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...