Contact Me

Monday, June 1, 2015

Taking Some Days Off


I’m currently visiting my family; what is different this time from my previous visits is that this time DH came with me, this miracle was thanks to my nephew’s high school graduation. 

Last time DH came was 2007, so we are trying to enjoy our time together as much as possible. We are visiting family, friends, and our old hangout places. We are also eating all the things he has missed. As you can imagine we are pretty busy and gaining weight every day. To be able to focus on him and my family -especially my nephew who is leaving soon for college (Williams College)- I decided to take this week off from blogging. 

I will be back on Tuesday June 9th with Hot Off the Press: June 9th Releases

Have and nice week and see you then!

2 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...