Contact Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge: 3rd Quarter Update


I’m a little bit late for the 2015 Audiobook Challenge Third Quarter Update, but life got in the way and just until now I’m able to post it.
As you are going to see on my list my taste has become a big eclectic. I’m listening to all kind of genres and I’m enjoying some more than others. One thing that hasn’t changed is that I’m still in my reading/listening funk and I’m not enjoying books as I used to do.

The list is organized in chronological order, starting with the audiobooks I listened in June ending with the ones I listened in September. I didn’t include the ones I listened in this month, those I’ll include in the last update.

  1. The Buried (Jonathan Quinn #9) by Brett Battles
  2. Fractured (Will Trent #2) by Karin Slaughter
  3. Blindsighted (Grant County #1) by Karin Slaughter
  4. Kisscut (Grant County #2) by Karin Slaughter
  5. A Faint Cold Fear (Grant County #3) by Karin Slaughter
  6. Indelible (Grant County #4) by Karin Slaughter
  7. Faithless (Grant County #5) by Karin Slaughter
  8. Beyond Reach (Grant County #6) by Karin Slaughter
  9. Undone (Will Trent #3) by Karin Slaughter
  10. Broken (Will Trent #4) by Karin Slaughter
  11. Fallen (Will Trent #5) by Karin Slaughter
  12. Criminal (Will Trent #6) by Karin Slaughter
  13. Unseen (Will Trent #7) by Karin Slaughter
  14. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
  15. Heartsick (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #1) by Chelsea Cain
  16. Sweetheart (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #2) by Chelsea Cain
  17. Evil at Heart (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #3) by Chelsea Cain
  18. The Night Season (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #4) by Chelsea Cain
  19. The Assassins of Altis (The Pillars of Reality #3) by Jack Campbell
  20. Kill You Twice (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #5) by Chelsea Cain
  21. Let Me Go (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #6) by Chelsea Cain
  22. Modern Romance: An Investigation by Aziz Ansari
  23. The Doll Maker (Jessica Balzano & Kevin Byrne #8) by Richard Montanari
  24. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
  25. The Mark of the Tala: The Twelve Kingdoms (The Twelve Kingdoms #1) by Jeffe Kennedy
  26. Sleep Tight (DCI Tom Douglas #3) by Rachel Abbott

From those audiobooks I recommend you the Will Trent/Grant County series and the Ready Player One. Those were really good.

The level I signed up for in this challenge was Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+ Audios. Adding these 26 audiobooks to the audiobooks I listened during the previous quarters give me a total of 86 audiobooks!! :)

Have you listened to any great audiobooks lately? I’m always looking for recommendations.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great. You've read a lot of Karin Slaughter books. I've been wanting to try her. I also listened to Mark of the Tala. I wish more of that series was on audio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend the Karin Slaughter's books, but you should read them in the order I posted them. I know it sounds weird, but that's the right way to read them.
      Unfortunately, I didn't like Mark of the Tala on audio, I was glad to read the following books.

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...