Contact Me

Monday, October 5, 2015

Taking This Week Off


Sadly, the visit to my family is coming to an end. I’m lucky I was able to come be with them during these difficult weeks, but it’s time to go back to my hubby and my kitties. Tuesday evening I’ll be traveling back home, I should be arriving home on Wednesday evening. The trip is long and very tiring. I usually not only arrive exhausted, but I also suffer from jet lag for couple of days. Considering I only have one day and a half left to be with my family, a day of traveling and couple of days to recover from my trip I think the best I can do is to take this week off from blogging. Taking this week off is going to mess up my review schedule, but I have to do what is best for me. I’m planning to be back on Monday October 12th. 

Have a nice week and see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...