Contact Me

Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge Wrap-up

Unfortunately this last quarter I didn’t do as well as previous ones. My life became hectic and I didn’t have much time to listen to audiobooks or read. I’m trying to find the time because I miss listening to audiobooks, but I just can fit couple of minutes here and there; it’s taking me forever to finish an audiobook, so much that some of my library audiobooks expired before I was able to finish them.

Here are the ones I listened to during this last quarter, they are organized in chronological order, starting with the ones I listened on the beginning of the quarter and finishing with the one I’m currently listening.

  1. Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels #8) by Ilona Andrews
  2. Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
  3. Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Koryta
  4. The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
  5. My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler
  6. One Good Dragon Deserves Another (Heartstrikers #2) by Rachel Aaron
  7. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff (DNF at 60%)
  8. Son of the Black Sword (Saga of the Forgotten Warrior #1) by Larry Correia
  9. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
  10. Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike #3) by Robert Galbraith
  11. The Aeronaut's Windlass (The Cinder Spires #1) by Jim Butcher
  12. Out of the Fog by Carolyn Nash
  13. The Death of Dulgath (The Riyria Chronicles #3) by Michael J. Sullivan


The level I signed up for in this challenge was Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+ Audios. Adding these 13 titles to the 86 audiobooks I listened on the previous quarters give me a total of 99 audiobooks. I nailed it!! It’s a great improvement from my 44 audiobooks last year… but, I kind of don’t like the 99, I’m going to do my best to listen to one more audiobook before the year ends to reach the 100. Wish me luck!

If you have any recommendations please share them with me, I’m always looking for what to listen next and as you can see from my list I have a very eclectic taste, so recommendations in all genres are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I'm listening to Heartstrikers 2 right now. I'm really enjoying that series. I completely understand how life can get in the way. It drives me nuts too. I love my audios and I'm not getting as much listening in as I would like right now either. I hope that my time will pick up after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...